Peter Hammill played at Palladium in Malmö, April 6th 2018 and Kulturhuset Hörsalen in Stockholm, April 7th 2018. The concerts were arranged by Kulturpunkten/Progressive Circus.
You’re very welcome to the online museum for the events. Feel free to browse and check out poster, artist presentation, reviews, photo gallery, Youtube links and the thank you post from the arrangers.
Click to enlarge
(CLICK ON LOOKING GLASS to enlarge and read)
(Click to enlarge)
Photos by Martin Sandberg
THANK YOU POST FROM THE ARRANGERS
It’s been a weekend packed with emotions and impressions for us! Judging from the response so far, it seems that Peter Hammill’s concerts have had a great impact on you as well, which is truly awesome. Of course, we are so, so happy to live under circumstances where we are able to arrange these kinds of things, and have a debt of gratitude to a bunch of people for making it possible.
So, thank you to:
– Peter Hammill for accepting our invitation, for giving two astonishing solo concerts and for having an easy and professional attitude, just like his sound technician Will
– Palladium and Kulturhuset with their service minded and quality focused personnel
– Martin Sandberg and Marcus Bengtsson for spreading the word like no one else
– Johan Weesmaa for putting up posters
– Tommy & Karin Arnesson for spending a weekend with our kids
– Last but not least YOU – the ticket buyers, the word spreaders, the PC positives – wherever you are. Without YOU this wouldn’t be possible!!!
And now back to planning for bringing some more great prog names to you, including that fourth PC18 name that we told the PH audiences about… But more about that in a while 😉
Prog hugs and kisses!
/Anna & Marcus
Photo: Martin Sandberg